Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I say TACO, You say, TACO. TACO! TACO! TACO!

They actually served me a BEEF taco. Not a fish taco. Not an Asian taco. A genuine, real, beef taco. At least I think it was real. Who knows what they pump into that stuff actually. But the point being is actually tasted like something normal. And I've missed Mexican food. Taco Bell is the closest I've gotten to the stuff.

Just another highlight for an otherwise great day. And nothing big happened which is sometimes the best part. It was just a good, happy day. I got my homework all done, my letters came, I bought a pair of awesome shoes for just six dollars. And Latino Club tonight! Wahoo! Favorite part of every week.

I think being away from home is definitely making me appreciate the smaller things. Like hugs and kisses on the forehead. Milk. A family movie collection. Kitchen utensils. Parents who drive me everywhere. Watching the seasons change. My gross, paint splattered sweat pants that my mother hates.

But today was such a happy day. And it's not over yet. I'm ready to dance it up.

"You're name isn't Rio but I don't care for sand and lighting the fuse might result in a bang, b-b-bang, go! Well I bet that you look good on the dance floor!"

Bailey Sue
MOOD: Joyful
SONG: I Bet that You Look Good On the Dance Floor by Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment