Friday, January 28, 2011

And Another Thing...

...why do people have to walk so freaking slow? Seriously, you folks in the hallways bother me. I mean, we're all trying to walk in the same tiny spaced with traffic coming both directions, full of people who have classes to attend and things to do. And you slow bums are severely blocking the flow! I feel like a car dangerously crossing the unbroken yellow line into the opposite line trying to get around you. And accidents do happen.

Good thing this is BYU. If this was New York, you'd be trampled.

And I'm sorry but it's you Metro Asian guys, Polynesians, ands skinny white girl possys who are typically the culprits. Sorry but my grade and job are a bit more important than being politically correct.

Hawaii is just making me grumpy. I know right? It sounds ridiculous but I'm tired. I'm bored. I sick. Sick of being away from my boyfriend and sick with migraines every day. I don't get enough sleep because I have to wake up early to work at my minimum wage job and today, basically my only sleep in day, I was kept up all morning with by a headache, sunlight, and maintainence weed-whacking the bushes under my window.

And I just signed a contract thats gonna keep me here for basically another year. Forgive for not jumping for joy over it.

Bailey Sue
MOOD: Depressed
SONG: ???

No comments:

Post a Comment